The course will focus on conducting an educational project that introduces either an innovative chemistry topic in class or an innovative teaching approach. The students will evaluate the educational project.
To design and conduct the educational project, the course will introduce:
- Selected topics in chemistry.
- Guided reading of research papers.
- Different approaches for innovative teaching interventions in class.
- Development of a teaching project based on the above sections.
- Introduction to assessment and evaluation in science education.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
As provided by the guide in the research laboratory