First session: 15 - 17.5.2022 - (9:00-16:00) - Orly Dym
”Protein crystallization, structure analysis, modeling and visualization by PyMOL”
· Bioinformatic tools for protein analysis.
· Protein crystallization – techniques, strategies and tips.
· Correlation between proteins sequence-function-structure.
· Protein structure prediction.
· Protein visualization – PyMol
Second session: 3 - 7.7.2022 - (9:00-16:00) - Shira Albeck & Yael Fridmann Sirkis
“Protein purification, characterization & protein-protein interaction analysis”
- Protein purification using a variety of tags & biophysical properties
- Handling purified proteins:
Determining protein concentration
Oligomeric state by SEC
Stability by DSF
- Analysis of protein-protein interaction: SEC, ICP, MST & Biacore